Sorry I dont have tons of time!!! but I just wanted to send you some pictures with some cool stories!!
- Me and my companion lost in Fengyuan. Thank goodness for a GPS!
- Us with Elder Teng at the Nike Outlet Store (they do not carry shoes for people my size in asia — haha).
- Me with our friend, Paul! The restuarant is AMAZING! It is a private art museum and you have to have a special membership to go inside. It’s food is amazing! This is a picture in front becuase you cant take pictures inside.
- This is a park right near our house.
- This is the pizza we made with the ingredients from Jessika in our oven above our dryer! 😀
Miracle of the week:
Of many of our great investigators who disappeared 2 weeks ago was Brother Lin. We saw a true tender mercy when he just showed up at church and stayed for all three hours. He is our investigator that is the high school student who we found about 2 months ago! He is doing so good, so please pray for him!
Please know I love each of you so much! I’m out of time, but keep the faith, keep reading, and remember our Father in Heaven loves you!
– Elder Bailey